Friday, August 12, 2005

Crazy Games Of Poker and other assorted Pete-isms . . .

What a great last day so far!! Pete has been dazzling us again with his musical prowess . . . another mix chock full of rip roaring overplayed cliche hits. Brilliant.

Other than that, I single handedly saved the company today by delivering Lew's stamp down to City Hall . . . damn, what a rush my job is.
(Romero's roaming around looking to "theive" things, what else is new?)

Just finished up Laura's work for her, so now I'm probably going to zone out for a few more hours until John makes good on his promise and clears up the skies with his skills in magic so we can go to the Cubs game.

(Pete's mix just bottomed out when the song cut off prematurely . . . Pete's good like that. Now we're getting another Joe DiMaggio song . . . can you say fetish?)

Alright, it's on . . . and I'm out. Great summer.

-Andy

2 comments:

Paynes in China said...

It's not even midnight and I am missing Andy already. He has gotten us out of so many sticky situations (what a loaded statement), I don't know what we'll do without him. I hope he makes the most of his year back at ND... ...and finds a way to get to Wisconsin as much as possible this year. Good things don't come by every day and hot chicks that dig you are even less frequent. Enjoy the fall! You are only young once.

-CP

Paynes in China said...

It is the first day without Andy and I am starting to develop a slight nervous twitch trying to figure out how we are ever going to cope without him - at least that's all I hope it is.
-CP